Home » About Zycko » Careers » Marketing Manager
Marketing Manager – BeNeLux
Main Job PurposeNuvias BeNeLux Marketing Manager’s will own the regional strategic marketing plans and local country plans, managing the delivery and execution of campaigns and providing hands-on marketing support to the local sales functions. This role will engage with partners and vendors to develop tactical marketing plans that generate leads, pipeline and sales, whilst building local awareness of the Nuvias brand in the region and driving ‘value-add’ through the marketing service they provide.
70% Partner/Vendor marketing
- Develop integrated marketing plans with vendors and partners, and manage the regional execution
- Generate partner and end-user leads through campaign execution including telemarketing, events, webinars and digital marketing
- Run a schedule of events in-countries including seminars, expos and roadshows
- Manage, track and report on leads using lead management tools, collaborating with local sales teams maximise conversion rates
- Leverage campaigns provided by Nuvias Group Marketing Teams, translating and localising for local markets
- Provide monthly reports to regional marketing manager on activities and campaign effectiveness
- Drive sales of Nuvias Services and training into partners ensuring awareness and encourage take-up through the integration with marketing campaigns
- Manage the local MDF process supporting to ensure MDF/Co-op funds are processed, managed and claimed effectively within Nuvias Marketing Funds process, and ensure ISO standards are adhered to.
30% Nuvias Brand Marketing
- Build the profile, awareness, positioning and reputation of Nuvias within the channel partner community with your region(s)
- Create a quarterly partner communication plan and leverage Nuvias content to build profile and consistent message across the region
- Build and maintain relationships with key channel press in each region, sharing corporate and local press releases and manage social media accounts
- Ensure Nuvias brand guidelines are implement and adhered to consistently across the region
Skills / Attributes Required
- Passionate about marketing with at least 2 years’ channel marketing experience in an IT/Technology business essential
- Fluent in Dutch and English, willing to travel 2 -3 times per month to regional offices/customer locations
- Thrives in a pressurised environment, adopting a proactive approach at all times, and able to work under own initiative in a fast-paced environment
- Able to interact with people across the organisation, and to build lasting effective professional relationships.
- Excellent attention to detail and good analytical and problem solving skills Excellent organisational, administrative and communication skills.
- Strong MS Office skills, previous CRM experience and understanding of email marketing tools essential